NCTC is a registered USA Cycling Club.
Contact L2 Cycling Coach Suzie Hosman for details.
Road Cycling: February - July
Cyclocross: August - December
Team is limited to 8 athletes DEVO, 8 Jr/U23
2 Team Options:
DEVO (U19/17/15/13) - 10-18 (racing age) for younger and beginning 'crossers.
Juniors/U23- 14-22 (racing age) - this team requires athlete desire to compete at the highest level through consistent training and commitment to sport. Riders should have prior racing experience.
Steps to become part of the team:
1. contact Coach Suzie
3. Sign up for a Basic Training Account on Training Peaks
4. After receiving email from Coach Suzie, join Team Snap - this is where you register for the team, have access to team training/racing calendar, provide availability info for planned sessions,...
5. Order a kit - link below to team store. Team store closes on July 20, 2020. All racers should order jersey & bibs at minimum (skinsuit is nice, but not mandatory). Arm/Leg warmers and a jacket would prepare the rider for most weather conditions.
6. Make sure your bike and all equipment is in good working order
7. Get ready to have some FUN!!!
Fees and Practice Schedule:
Club Membership - $25 per year (does not include coaching)
Sign up for club membership using the Contact Tab.
2020 Season Training
ZOOM meeting - July 12, 7PM, we will discuss details of the upcoming season, training options, races,...
Contact Coach Suzie using the "Contact/club" tab for ZOOM meeting details.
Conditioning for 'Cross - July 26-August 22 (registration opens soon)
Juniors/U23 - August 23-December 12
DEVO - August 23-November 22
Ordering link open until April 19, 2021
Clothing delivered late May 2021
2021 Team kit